Are you looking for a better way to handle your high throughput SKU’s?
- Do you need better storage density to maximize your existing space?
- Would you like to increase the throughput of high volume SKU’s with fewer employees?
- Would you like to reduce forklift traffic?
- Is your drive-in racking, push back, pallet flow, or bulk stacking system not meeting your needs?
cam|industrial introduces an advanced high density pallet storage system, The Pallet Mole by Frazier.
How Does it Work?
The Pallet Mole incorporates a racking structure very similar to a Drive-In system, however it incorporates specialized rails. The specialized rails support the pallet and provide clearance for the “Mole” to travel underneath. The Mole delivers and extracts loads within a deep lane pallet system, essentially replacing the forklift in a traditional drive-in system. It does this in a very fast and efficient manner, never damaging product or the racking system. Since forklift operators never enter the aisles, they have more time for other functions.
Using an electromechanical platform, the Pallet Mole lifts and lowers pallets into position with extreme precision. To ensure proper pallet spacing both photo optic and pressure sensors are used. The Mole uses internal “Stock control” that automatically indexing the first pallet to the first pallet position. This is a great benefit for storage, inventory control and shipping.
Another great feature the Pallet Mole offers are built in mechanical controls. These controls don’t need any sensors on the rack itself to operate. This makes the Pallet Mole the only electronic piece of machinery that needs to maintained and installed. It does not use hydraulics in its unique mechanical lifting system which means less overall maintenance. With AC driven technology there is a reduction in overall down time for your operations.
Since its 2011 launch in the USA, the Pallet Mole has been continuously gaining support. Shuttle systems have been very successful all over the world including Europe, China and Asia. In Europe alone the Pallet Mole is currently being used in more than 40 large companies and 14 countries worldwide. In fact, ACME, one of the largest food producers in East Asia, opened a facility with over 2000 pallet positions dedicated to the use of the Pallet Mole.
Advantages over Other Storage types
|Drive In Systems||
Extra Benefits & Capabilities
- High Speed - Operates at highest industry speed for peak performance
- Max density – Up to 6 high and 50 pallet positions deep
- Full two way communication – Provides constant feedback to the operator
- 2 & 4 wheel drive options – Available on all models
- U.L. Certified – Only manufactured semi-automated vehicle to be U.L. certified
- Pallet Shuffle - Can be programmed to automatically move pallet loads forward in the aisle pick location
- FIFO/LIFO – Able to be used with both inventory control systems